lunes, 4 de marzo de 2019
Human Rights: VIDEO
These days we have been working on the Human Rights, we had planned to record people from the street and to ask what do they think from the Human Rights. We are going to do our best shot to win the price and to voyage to Auschwitz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lphSfSwcSdk&t=82s
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
TRAVEL MARKETING
The teacher told us to do a little presentation about a city in the European union. So my friends Izaro June and I had a great idea; we aske...
-
1st term: MY EXPECTATIONS Hi everyone! I am Usoa lopez and I think that this subject will help me to improve my English in many wa...
-
For the third term also our teacher has told us to record a speech about us talking about a group`and our favourite song about that group; s...
-
WHICH IS THE BEST??? The debate of Science Vs Arts and which one outwits the other is an eternal one. If science is about fact, art ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario