lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

TRAVEL MARKETING

The teacher told us to do a little presentation about a city in the European union. So my friends Izaro June and I had a great idea; we asked him if we could do the three of us together and he permitted us so, we prepared an incredible presentation about Bruges, Vienna and Santorini.

I have to say that at first, preparing it, was a little bit tiring but once we were on the road, the rest was so much easier.

I hope you like it!!!!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OvU_hkkKGbefeyHqbe6EzdSyEFeQV3tRPldKcO0TIlQ

1 comentario:

  1. We had two exercises Political and Turistic marketing!
    You are mixing them!

    ResponderEliminar

TRAVEL MARKETING

The teacher told us to do a little presentation about a city in the European union. So my friends Izaro June and I had a great idea; we aske...