lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018
ANNIE LEIBOVITZ
This is the presentation that Aitor Puy and I did it about Annie Leibovitz, one of the most famous photographer nowadays. She is an american portrait photographer and she had worked for ROLLING STONE magazine, VANITY FAIR and nowadays she is working for VOGUE. She had taken a really good photographs like the one of John Lennon naked with Yoko Ono and for example the other of Mick Jagger in the lift; this photographs are explained in the presentation with more details.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
TRAVEL MARKETING
The teacher told us to do a little presentation about a city in the European union. So my friends Izaro June and I had a great idea; we aske...
-
1st term: MY EXPECTATIONS Hi everyone! I am Usoa lopez and I think that this subject will help me to improve my English in many wa...
-
For the third term also our teacher has told us to record a speech about us talking about a group`and our favourite song about that group; s...
-
WHICH IS THE BEST??? The debate of Science Vs Arts and which one outwits the other is an eternal one. If science is about fact, art ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario