lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

OUR PHOTO!!!

Our teacher told us that we had to do a presentation about a famous photographer. My friend and I we chose Annie Leibovitz, one of the most famous photographer in the world. She is an american portrait photographer, so that is why I took a photo to my sister a few weeks ago. 


In this photograph I want to emphasize obviously her face, but also the contrast between the white of her t-shirt and the background and the black of her hair and the jumper. This photograph isn't very usual, because of her expression; in photographs we want to appear always smiling, but I think that this photo shows us that you don't have to appear perfect to look perfect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRAVEL MARKETING

The teacher told us to do a little presentation about a city in the European union. So my friends Izaro June and I had a great idea; we aske...